Today’s selection – boys’ names used only 6 times in 2015! Since the U.S. data only goes down to names bestowed 5 times, this is the second-to-last post of boys’ names in this series (for 2015, anyway). Including the girls’ names, there are three more after this one.
- 6 boys: Aariketh, Ab, Abdullatif, Abelino, Acacius, Acheron, Acxel, Adolphus, Adoni, Adoniah, Adoraim, Aesop, Agustine, Akhilles, Alameen, Alexios, Alistar, Alva, Alvar, Alwin, Ambrosio, Anatoly, Andrzej, Angeldejesus, Anker, Antares, Antjuan, Arafat, Arbor, Ariano, Arseniy, Ashot, Attilio, Auberon, Autry, Ayotunde, Azarel, Azariel, Baldwin, Bartolo, Beowulf, Bezaleel, Blythe, Bohannon, Bonham, Brace, Brand, Branko, Brasher, Braun, Brazil, Brenham, Brij, Brit, Bronze, Buxton, Calyx, Cambridge, Carwyn, Caster, Cayetano, Celio, Cervantes, Chamberlain, Chaplin, Charming, Clemens, Clovis, Corrado, Crews, Dajohn, Dallon, Danzig, Dee, Deimos, Delmer, Delwin, Devarious, Diem, Dimitriy, Din, Djibril, Dominus, Doug, Drax, Dyer, Eain, Eddiel, Einar, Eldric, Elisandro, Elnatan, Engel, Eno, Ericsson, Ernst, Essex, Ewing, Ezael, Ezekiah, Faustin, Fawkes, Fidencio, Fielder, Finbarr, Forester, Franck, Froilan, Gamalier, Gerber, Giordano, Godfrey, Gustaf, Hammond, Hanniel, Harding, Hatton, Hipolito, Hollister, Iakona, Iason, Iniko, Ioan, Iroh*, Iskander, Jacobson, Jamespatrick, Jash, Jaymason, Jeanmarc, Jenkins, Jenziel, Jephthah, Jerusalem, Jiho, Johnrobert, Jonesy**, Jovaniel, Kaikoa, Kaipo, Kaique, Kaliber, Kalyx, Kaos, Kartikeya, Kazuhiro, Kester, Khattab, Khoury, Kindred, Kingelijah, Kingjoseph, Kingmessiah, Kojo, Konan, Kristofferson, Kuyper, Lamaj***, Law, Lazlo, Leaf, Legolas, Leodan, Lesley, Linton, Linux, Obsang, Loxley, Lycan, Macson, Manley, Marston, Matej, Maurilio, Mcguire, Milano, Miroslav, Mowgli, Muse, Nahoa, Navier, Neon, Newman, Nicanor, Nivek, Octavis, Olanrewaju, Othello, Paddy, Peniel, Perez, Phelix, Philo, Power, Prophet, Psalm, Racer, Ralphie, Ramsay, Real, Red, Refugio, Richter, Riggen, Rod, Romulo, Savoy, Sebastiaan, Serge, Sheffield, Sigurd, Silvan, Silvester, Slevin, Snowden, Stalin, Stavro, Stoic, Taber, Thoreau, Toben, Tracer, Uilliam, Vasco, Victoriano, Vladyslav, Wardell, Webster, Willoughby, Wise, Woody, Xhavier, Xiomar, Yancarlos, Yeabsira, Yorick, Ysmael, Zender, Zurich
*Iroh – found the Avatar: The Last Airbender fans!
**Jonesy – this always reminds me of The Hunt for Red October.
***Lamaj -> Jamal backwards. Ramaj (Jamar) was also used 6 times in 2015.
What do you think of these names? Love’ em, hate ’em? Are you scratching your head at any? Let me know in the comments!
Previous 5 posts in this series:
- Below the Top 1000, Part 41 (Girls)
- Below the Top 1000, Part 40 (Boys)
- Below the Top 1000, Part 39 (Girls)
- Below the Top 1000, Part 38 (Boys)
- Below the Top 1000, Part 37 (Girls)
One thought on “Below the Top 1000, Part 42 (Boys)”
This one is full of heroes and villains! Fawkes, Ramsay, Snowden, Loxley, Legolas, Othello and Yorick to name a few… I like Finbarr from Celtic mythology. I have always liked Einar, surprised it is so uncommon. Great list 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person